You must have already looked at how to save an Instagram profile picture. To make life easier for everyone who wants to have access to these photos, the Instadp app offers the option to view the photo in large size easily and quickly.
Instadp works like this: when using the application, when you click on the person’s photo you will be able to view it in a big way, effortlessly, the application does everything for you. An ideal tool for those who can not stand the curiosity of private profiles and also who want the ease of the application.
You can view the Instagram photo in a larger size and also download it. All you need to do to download the Instagram profile image is to click on the download button below the image after entering the desired profile username. Tools like this come up to facilitate what the apps don’t offer. On Instagram, it is only possible to view the photos in a small size, (50 × 50 in terms of pixels). This tool allows you to enlarge the image on Instagram in real size.
Save photos to your computer and phone
Although it is not possible to save photos directly through the Instagram app, some tools are making it easier for people who want to have access to these photos in better quality, without having to make a screen print.
We have gathered here a step-by-step how to save Instagram photos to your computer and mobile phone. The first is using the Instadps tool, super easy and fast and the second is the manual method.
How to save your Instagram profile picture on your phone
- Go to the other user’s Instagram profile on the mobile app or desktop browser.
- Click the three-dot menu icon and select ‘Copy profile URL’ in the mobile app. On desktop browsers, simply copy the URL from the address bar.
- Now paste this URL into the address space of your web browsers, such as Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- In the next step, hold down or right-click on the person’s Instagram profile / DP. Click the new tab option.
- Edit the address bar and remove the ‘s150x150 ′ size parameter from the URL. For PC, it can show ‘s320x320’.
- Go with the revised URL and you will see the profile image in full size.
- Right-click or hold the image in Chrome and select ‘Download Image’ to download it to your device.
How to save Instagram profile picture on pc
- Enter Insta DP.
- Type your Instagram username in the address bar field without @.
- Click the View DP button and open the profile photos in different resolutions.
- Right-click on the profile image you want to save and choose the option “Save image as”.
- Install the InstaPP app from the Google store.
- Enter your Instagram username in the address bar field and click the “Go” button.
- The image will be displayed in full resolution and, to download an image, tap the “Download this image” button at the bottom.
- The images will be saved in a folder called “InstaPP” on your device.
Why save a photo from Instagram?
If you are an active person on social networks, you certainly follow the work of several digital influencers or celebrities and you should also be curious to know more about what they post. You can use the Instadps tool to save an Instagram profile picture of your favorite influencers. Or maybe even save an Instagram profile picture of a famous person who keeps his profile closed, it is really easy for your day today.
Influencers have an impact not only on people’s relationships with social networks but also on what they consider to be trends and what they want to see in apps. So many Instagram users are looking for new tools to have even more access to what influencers are posting.
Are you a curious person? Check out more information on our website to keep an eye on tips to understand more about the photos of influencers as well as anyone who uses the Instagram app.